The North Hampton Lions was chartered in March 22, 1951. The building where we are now located was purchased in 1967.
We have 43 members and meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 6pm at our Den at 4 W. Main St. in North Hampton. The Lions main focus in on eyesight, but we also work with measles and diabetes.
We help purchase glasses for youth and adults who meet the criteria. The students are usually referred from the schools. Some of the organizations we contribute to are our Lawrenceville Community Church Food Pantry, On The Rise in North Hampton, sponsor a Northwestern student to the Hugh O’Brien Leadership Conference, sponsor boys and girls soft ball teams, donate to Ohio Lions Eye Research Foundation, Lions Clubs International Foundation, partner with the North Hampton diabetes awareness program. Our community is not only local but global as well.